Close up video footage allowing you to observe precisely where each point is located allowing you to practice as you watch.
Certificate of completion
Earn a certificate of completion once you have viewed all of the course content. Although it won't take you 90 days to complete this comprehensive course, we allow ample time for you to learn and practice at your own pace.
A surprise gift once you've completed the course.
- Introduction to the Online Facial Acupressure Course
- Navigating this Site
- Introduction to Facial Acupressure
- Introduction to Facial Acupressure Notes
- Introduction to Facial Acupressure Quiz
- Treatment Guidelines
- Treatment Guideline Notes
- Treatment Guidelines Quiz
- Introduction to Self Exploration
- Locating Facial Acupressure Points Notes
- Self Exploration Part 1 FREE PREVIEW
- Self Exploration Part 2
- Self Exploration Part 3
- Self Exploration Part 4
- Introduction to Locating and Working Acupoints on Client
- Working the Acupoints on a Client Notes
- Press & Release Technique
- Locating the Acupoints Part 1
- Deep Abdominal Breathing
- Working the Acupoints Part 1
- Locating and Working the Acupoints Part 1 Quiz
- Locating the Acupoints Part 2
- Working the Acupoints Part 2
- Locating and Working the Acupoints Part 2 Quiz
- Locating the Acupoints Part 3
- Working the Acupoints part 3
- Locating and Working the Acupoints Part 3 Quiz
- Locating the Acupoints Part 4
- Working the Acupoints Part 4
- Locating and Working the Acupoints Part 4 Quiz
- The Full Acupressure Routine
- Benefits of Pressing Facial Acupressure Points Notes
- Treatment Suggestions
- Treatment Suggestions Notes
- Marketing and Promotions
- Marketing and Promotions Notes
- Conclusion to course
- We love feedback!
Willing friends or family members to regularly practice on
Basic prior knowledge of face and head anatomy is a bonus
The desire to increase the well being of your clients and learn something new
How long will it take me to complete this course?
Viewing the entire course content could be completed in several hours. However, for you to fully absorb and truly learn the technique I highly recommend you practice chapter 4 on several different models, if possible, over several days and weeks. It is only through constant repetition that learning will take place.
Do I need to be an esthetician to take this course?
This course was created for licensed and student estheticians. In addition to teaching the Facial Acupressure sequence it covers how to incorporate in within facial treatments as well as marketing.
Do I need a treatment bed?
A treatment bed is not essential, just a place for you and your model to position yourselves comfortably. This could be a bed, sofa or reclining chair.
What if there is something on the course I don't understand?
You may email me any questions you have at email@example.com.
Why do I only get limited access to the course?
To encourage you to complete the course. I want you to truly learn this technique and use it in your practice. As with an "in person" class you wouldn't sign up and then not bother to go.
What do I get once I've completed the course?
A certificate of completion is awarded for finishing the course as well as a bonus gift.
Why would I take this course?
If you are a licensed or student esthetician who wants to learn an alternative massage technique to add to your skill set and treat every skin type and condition when traditional European style of massage is not appropriate.